Friday, March 27, 2009

My Girl's Dresses

I've had the honor of being in a number of weddings, which were all wonderful experiences. The one problem is that being IN a wedding can be very expensive if the bride asks the 'maids to buy certain things to create a "look." I wanted my girls to look classy, but I didn't want them to have to worry about expenses, so I asked them all to wear a black dress of their choosing, with black dress sandals. My only request was that the dress be knee-length or below. As a gift, I gave them all antique aurora borealis crysal necklaces. They all looked absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't have been happier with the classy combination. Best of all, they really CAN wear their dresses again if they want. Since they all lived in different cities, there was no need to coordinate the buying of the dresses either!

No comments: